Marketing and Customer Service Assistant
Work with technical team to improve and maintain relationships with current customers with a focus on improving customer service. Work with management to identify new potential customers and to build connections with prospects and leads through various business development activities. Candidate must be outgoing and have had prior customer service or sales experience.
So what do we want from you?
- You’ll help our IT team to help out all of our clients and their staff
- You’re obsessed with serving our existing customers and helping them.
- You’ll need to be confident, tenacious, and able to make friends
- You’ll help out our management team land new clients
- You’ll follow-up phone calls and touch base with warm leads and sometimes cold leads
- You’ll maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success.
What you need to bring to the table?
Some sales or customer service experience is great. If you’re fresh out of college, or just looking for a career change – pay us a visit! If we didn’t mention it before, you should be goal oriented – you know, you see a goal and obsess about knocking it out of the park.
We’ll help out with motivating you, but you’ve got to have a fire in your gut too!
Starting at 38,000 plus 3 weeks vacation, plus health insurance.
- 0 - 3 years of experience in sales or customer service
- Quick learner – (we have in house training and mentoring to learn the basics of the IT industry – but we need someone who wants to learn)
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Extroverted and outgoing personality
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and perform under pressure
- Team oriented with a positive attitude
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.